What to Expect
We know that it is intimidating to attend a new church for the first time. This is why we want you to take a deep breath and “just relax”.
• A Casual Atmosphere. If you’re a t-shirt and blue jeans kind of person, that’s ok. If you want to dress up, by all means – knock yourself out. The RealLife Church is much more interested in how God impacts our lives than how someone may dress.
• Friendly People who will help you find your way around.
• A Life-Giving Message designed to help you thrive in every part of life. RLC believes God’s Word is relevant for today. God has something to say about every area of your life that can bring freedom and joy. We simply need to listen, learn, and apply. The Word of God isn’t exclusively a book of dos-and-don’ts. It’s a road map to the best life possible. Together we will learn how to experience the power of God in our daily lives. For Worship Song list for the upcoming Sunday, click here.
• A Place to Belong. Whether you’re single, married, single again, with or without children, no matter where you have been or what you have done, we invite you to experience REAL LIFE for real.
• A Personal Church. A church for YOU!